Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Vendor
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stop by the OxaVap.com website and see the new dispenser for the ProVap 110! No measuring, adjustable doses, no more "flipping" the unit over to fill the heating chamber with OA! Great for those who have their hives on pallets. Doesn't get much easier!

·
Vendor
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · · Business
It will hold up to 6 grams and comes with SS dispenser and Teflon cap. View it and see it in action on the website

·
Registered
5,888 Posts
It will hold up to 6 grams and comes with SS dispenser and Teflon cap. View it and see it in action on the website
I did view it on the sight, no mention, actually no words, about anything I asked.

·
Vendor
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · · Business
I thought the video expressed it better than words.........I'll put more out there.........

·
Registered
549 Posts
When did you get 6 gram charge capsules Larry? Last time we spoke you had just the 4 gram capsules.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Will it work in a Lorob pot?
Not exactly sure what you are referring to as pot? The ProVap EZ 110 will not work with the Lorob Apimaye Adapter Plates, (I purchased both in hopes that they would work) however, there really is no need for them the ProVap EZ can be used to shoot OAV directly into the front lower entrance and Larry has an adapter that can be used to shoot OAV in the upper entrances. The plastic bottom board drawers can used (pulling out a single drawer for modification) by using painters tape to tape off all of the ventilation holes in the bottom board plastic drawer. Just use the modified drawer to do all of your Apimaye hives. This modification can also be used on the Golden Palace hives.

·
Vendor
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think you’re getting it confused with the EZ capsules. I have 2 & 4 gram for those. They are not adjustable. Differrent animal

·
Registered
549 Posts
I think you’re getting it confused with the EZ capsules. I have 2 & 4 gram for those. They are not adjustable. Differrent animal
I am apparently not looking in the correct place. Can you post a link to the new dispenser? Didn't see anything like that on the Oxavap website.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Stop by the OxaVap.com website and see the new dispenser for the ProVap 110! No measuring, adjustable doses, no more "flipping" the unit over to fill the heating chamber with OA! Great for those who have their hives on pallets. Doesn't get much easier!
It looks great!

·
Registered
549 Posts
Just put 2 of them on order. Would I be correct in presuming that these adapters also include the ceramic caps with the holes in them as well as the charging device?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Will it work in a Lorob pot?
I emailed Larry earlier today and was told they would not work with other vaporizers such as the Lorob Bee or the Johno's. If I understood Larry correctly the ProVap Teflon Cap that comes in the kit has a tapered hole which keeps the dispenser from falling through.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I like the idea of the dispenser, however it has only one size setting.
If you have multiple size hives you would have to set it for the smaller boxes and treat the larger boxes twice to get the needed dosage.

·
Registered
127 Posts
From watching the video and the way it is operated.
It takes a wrench and disassembly of the dispenser to adjust the dosage size predictably.
Or am I missing 1g detentes in the plunger action that the operator can feel?

·
Registered
549 Posts
I like the idea of the dispenser, however it has only one size setting.
If you have multiple size hives you would have to set it for the smaller boxes and treat the larger boxes twice to get the needed dosage.
Or.........you can order extra dispensers and set them individually to the size doses that you think you will need.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts