Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Have any of Yall noticed if your reactions to stings are less when your eating honey or pollen on a regular basis.
Last year I had some reactions to stings that would have made anybody wonder if they could keep bees or not. Like sting on the wrist then swelling to the shoulder.
But then I started eating honey on a regular basis, and I haven't had but the slightest of reactions.
Another time I had a bee get inside my veil, crawled through my beard and got me on the corner of my jaw. Same thing. Luckily it swelled down my neck and to my shoulder. That was a slobber knocker!
These are like the reactions that I usually get (like wrist to shoulder), but my recent sting response (on forefinger) was much less than usual. Don't know about any vaccine tie-in, but I had the two Pfizer shots - and felt like hell for 24 hours after the second.

·
Super Moderator
11,144 Posts
The rest of the replies to this thread are now in the Tailgater forum.

If for some reason you wish to read them or add to that thread, Tailgater access is required.

---------------

FYI, I waited far too long to take action on this thread. I had gotten used to JWPalmer participating in controversial threads and generally keeping the lid on.

It appears that under Xenforo, moderators no longer can grant "new" access to Tailgater. I suspect that that means that Tailgater is effectively dead.

I expect that there will be updates on that issue in the Forum Feedback sub-forum relatively soon.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.