I took the pollen patty out of the hive on May 4 because the bees weren't consuming it at all and it was wet. They've been bringing in lots of pollen. May 5, 6, 7, 8 was cold and wet so the bees weren't doing much outside the hive. On May 9 it was in the low 60's and sunny so the bees came out in large numbers and were busy for hours collecting lots of pollen. May 10, today, tomorrow and Thursday is suppose to be cold and rainy (40's). Should I open the hive and give the bees a pollen patty to hold them over until they can get back out to forage? Not having any experience with beekeeping beyond the few weeks I've been doing it I'm afraid they'll die if they can't get out to forage (am I wrong about that?) They are still consuming the sugar syrup and they have a full bottle at all times.