Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a lovely trip down to Kelley Bees in Clarkson, KY today to pick up packages. Great place, nice demonstration on installing a package, and great people. Even had a couple packages left over (they always order a few more than they need because there are always a couple that don't look quite right or have too many dead bees) so I came home with an extra package -- Russian queen, this should be fun.

If you are fairly close, they are just about the best in the business!

Peter

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hey, a big THANKS to Peter. He saved me 4 hrs of driving time by picking up my packages and I just met him at his house. I kind of wanted to see Kelley's, maybe next yr. My package is already in my hive. Thanks again.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Never been there, never ordered from them until this year I have two queens coming Monday. We will see how they do?

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don't blink when you get there, you will drive right past! My brother (who was driving) has been there a couple times before and took four tries to find it the first time.

Pretty good croud, they had a pretty good number of packages this year. Worth the trip just to yak bees with people who care.

Larry:

You are quite welcome. You should make the trip down sometime, but it was no trouble to pick up your bees. Kelley had it all sorted, knew I was picking them up for you and all. Great people.

Peter

1 - 7 of 7 Posts