Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking around to try and find someone selling hive boxes in Ohio in the Zanesville area or west PA if its a good price and quality. I have not come up with much if anyone here knows of someone i would appreciate it.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I like that Queen Right will wax dip the wooden ware. Even if you don't get them there, I recommend getting them dipped. My, what do the Amish charge around?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have to say i have never been more disappointed in my dealings with anyone as much as http://www.simpsonsbeesupply.com A few weeks ago i went in and got a quote and talk to them for about 45min or more and we agreed on coming in and putting a deposit on the equipment i needed. After calling them a few days ago i was told how i cant put a deposit on anything and treated like a idiot who is trying to do nothing but waste there time. Well after a while i decide to just go up and get my 4 boxes Pierco frames before they ran out and i had to mail order them and pay for the shipping on those. I get there just to be told the price of them is 119.60 when i was quoted 96.11 3 weeks ago. After saying about the price difference i was told. "That is the price and they must have went off a old catalog and i have to pay the new price." What really rubbed me the wrong way is last time i was there they told me how these frames are leftovers that they did not sell last year so they only paid the previous price not the new higher one. Over gouging me 93.96 they lost a order for 2400 and a costumer who would have spent at least 4000 this year alone after buying a extractor and other supplies. I am only glad they showed how they do business before i ordered a lot from them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts