Watching the Oxalic acid treatments on YouTube. 1st the powder turns to a liquid then boils off into a vapor. At what point does the acid turn into a useless vapor that doesn’t kill the mites? I’m trying to decide how to best treat less than 10 hives on a $100.00 budget? Formic pro is 120.00 for 25 doses which has a 2 year shelf life. I can get a vaporizer & 2lbs of Oxalic acid for 90.00 that has high reviews. I can also use the Oxalic acid in the summer month. Formic pro doesn’t recomend using with the temperature above 84 degrees. Input is welcomed.