Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings Everyone,

I make these "Oxatreat" Oxalic Acid Vaporizers and they are available at Goodbeeks.com.

Oxalic Acid Vaporizer Features:
+285/300 watt band heaters
+You can treat your bees in the front or back of hive
+Extra thick copper heat vessel
+Designed to heat the outlet tube to over 400f to minimize any chance of clogging
+Electronic temperature controller with electronic relay
+All stainless steal hardware
+Standard 120v 3 prong plug
+High temperature silicone treatment caps

These the are $187 for the base model and $210 for the pro model.

Contact and ordering Info:
You can order directly through my website and you can see my reviews on Etsy as well.
Jay Shipley 775-750-8335
1380 N US HWY 95A 1-416
Fernley, NV 89408

Message me with questions and thank you for your interest!

Jay

This is the Pro Model, additional options available on my website.

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
Could you show us a video of how it vaporizes a load of OA?

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
New models on my site - the grip is no slip because it is textured ;) If it's available on my site that means there is no backlog.
White Material property Gas Eyewear Audio equipment

·
Registered
17 Posts
Looks like it would be difficult to use on my hives I think the handle being so low would make the bottom of the handle hit the ground and I'd have to tip it down to get into the entrance level...

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Looks like it would be difficult to use on my hives I think the handle being so low would make the bottom of the handle hit the ground and I'd have to tip it down to get into the entrance level...
Ruggggus has offered for sale a model that has the handle coming out the rear of the controller housing, directly opposite and in line with the nozzle. I have made several with the same alignment and find them easy to invert. It is a different look for sure but I find it very functional in use. Form follows function!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts