I bought a couple packages of bees in early April that had been overheated on the trip from Georgia to Wisconsin. I had been assured they would do fine. They were 3 lb. packages that were sold as 2 lb. packages. No exaggeration there was a minimum of 3 full inches of dead bees on bottom of cage. I am new at this. But I should have done a little research before purchasing them. Both packages died. I am asking for any information anyone has on overheated bees. How about whether or not they should have been sold after being exposed to extreme heat that killed countless amounts of bees. I've been told by other beekeepers that this is not an isolated case of overheated bees. It happens quite often. Should be lots of information out there I hope.