Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Vendor
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where to purchase the above? I "googled" and "jeeved" and "pinged" and can't find them. My wife loves their salad dressing and I save the jars, sterilize them and fill with honey. They sell EXTREMELY well at the farmer's market..........more so than any other jar including the Muth's!

It seems as if the ladies buy for the jars and the guys .......... well they really don't care........they just want honey and if the jar that it comes in makes the wife happy, that's great! (sorry to sound sexist, but it is what it is).............

By the way, on the Muths. If you tie your business card around the top with raffia (vs ribbon) it makes a very nice presentation and sells well............

Larry

·
Vendor
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No Rader, I did not realize there were two, but the top one (the one on the table) is the one I'm interested in purchasing....... It's excellent/pretty (so I'm told) to leave on the table and easy to pour honey.......

Fill with honey, put shrink wrap on it, tie your business card with raffia and it ............sells...........

·
Vendor
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Graham,
You can do better than that........that's ugly! :D

I do have an email request into corporate...........we'll C if they respond......

·
Registered
34 Posts
We also have an Olive Garden salad dressing jar full of honey on our table. Closest thing I've found is the "gallone" jars used for maple syrup. It's not quite the same, but they are more affordable. They are available online and also found some next to the canning section at walmart.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I agree, more like a maple syrup bottle, than honey bottle. Google maple syrup glass bottles and jugs.

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
i would also be interested in the top jar/jug if we figure where to get it. i like that it has a screw cap.

·
Registered
156 Posts
That's close, but won't work with the glass stopper..............
I bought one almost exactly like that but with a cork stopper many years ago from somewhere. It was meant for oil, if that helps.

·
Vendor
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Olive Garden's Response regarding request for glassware............... As expected:

Thankyou for your email to Olive Garden.
Weare honored by the compliment you have given us in asking about ourglassware vendor source. However, this is proprietary information. Oftenwe have agreements with our vendors for exclusivity. It is our way of keepingOlive Garden unique and exciting for our guests each time they visit. We trustthat you will understand.
Weappreciate the time you took to contact us.
Sincerely,

Nickie
Olive Garden Guest Relations

·
Banned
13,203 Posts
My wife and I can't understand why the Olive garden parking lot is always full. But then, look at all the fat people. It is a McDonald's for grown ups.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts