1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
I don't have the option to reply in any of the threads in the equipment/hardware sub forum, or to start a new post

·
Super Moderator
Aylett, VA 10-frame double deep Langstroth
5,800 Posts
I am not aware of any lockdowns and neither of you are being moderated or restricted in any way. When I get home and can fire up a laptop, I'll dig into it further.

Ok looked real quick and see what you all are saying. Posting permissions for the entire equipment and hardware sub forum have been suspended for everyone since, it appears, around July 22. This was probably done by admin and not a moderator as I don't see right off how to fix it.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't have the option to reply in any of the threads in the equipment/hardware sub forum, or to start a new post
If it helps, I think the "several other older threads" that I attempted to post in were all in the equipment/hardware sub forum as well. Maybe just a glitch in that sub forum?

·
Super Moderator
11,003 Posts
It was an error on my part. :eek:

And fixed now.

Note that the subforums in the "How to start Beekeeping" subforums have intentionally been locked down. I was making that change and confused myself as to which subforum I was working on. :p

All of the topics covered in the "How to start Beekeeping" subforums have homes elsewhere. The "How to start Beekeeping" subforums (since when Barry created them) always required Moderator approval to start a new thread. Replies, once the thread topic was approved, were allowed without Moderator approval.

That process is too cumbersome without somebody like Barry actively monitoring the forum. So the "How to start Beekeeping" subforums have been locked down. If someone would like to take on the "Moderator" hat for that subforum we could consider unlocking those subforums. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts