Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is an article from a 1921 issue of bee culture. the man in the pic is my great-great grandpa Dan. he got into commercial beekeeping around 1902. i can't figure out how to make the picture any bigger or the text any clearer. if you set your web browers window to 150% it helps for viewing it. if anyone has some suggestions on my problem it would be appreciated

·
Premium Member
3,533 Posts
If you would like to read the text just copy and paste it to your desktop and zoom in, WOW the dark coloring on the side of the hives in the top pic is BEARDING (looks like to me anyway) and yes nice looking equpt.
Greg has posted a lot of pics on photo bucket and his faimly operation and some of the nicest looking hives you will see and now we know where his "roots" are :applause:

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i will post some more old pictures in the future. it's amazing how many pictures he took back in the day. not like it was an easy process like it is nowadays. i have 100's of old beeking pictures.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.