Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
My name is Evan McGregor, I am an audio engineer and touring musician. I think I finally found a new relaxing intellectual hobby.

·
Premium Member
3,533 Posts
Welcome to beesource.

Brookville, I worked on the "Ridge" there.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Hello,
My name is Evan McGregor, I am an audio engineer and touring musician. I think I finally found a new relaxing intellectual hobby.
Welcome Evan. Like wine grape growing, my husband and I have been calling beekeeping farming for intellectuals for years... so many options, so many things to research, read, and discover. Enjoy!

·
Registered
114 Posts
As an Ohio musician myself, two words of caution: 1) The touring can be difficult to coinside with some of the time-tables necessary (you will be amazed at how fast things can happen in a hive - e.g. swarm control measures, etc) and
2) if you have any reaction to bee stings (I swell something fierce in the stung area) WEAR GLOVES when checking hives before a gig! Trust me - the band doesnt want to hear excuses as to why you missed a phrasing

·
Registered
738 Posts
Welcome, A newbee myself. Will receive my first 2 packs on may 6th.Bought a frame for an A model ford from brookville roadster.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts