Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I purchased a nuc and I installed it. This is my first forray into bee keeping after having taking six or seven Learning sessionsover the winter
I purchased a five frame deep nuke and put it into an eight frame deep box. My friend was taping this and I noticed that I put the last frame in not exactly in the same way that I put the previous four frames
In other words I reversed the frame sides

should I go back today and fix it or should I just leave it alone??

I would appreciate some expert advice thank you Dan馃憤馃悵

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow guys thank you so much for your quick responses I really appreciate it馃憤馃憤馃悵馃悵 just checked on the girls this morning and they look pretty happy can you send videos on this forum? I鈥檓 a boomer so much technology skills are limited馃槀

Registered
This is just in my backyard not an apiary but why wouldn鈥檛 you install a nuke in an apiary? Just trying to learn as much as I can
there are a lot of wise-ass jokers that are also happen to be beekeepers on here... the longer you keep bees the dryer and cornier your pun game will become. My favorite people on here also just don't beet around the bush and say stuff straight like..."that won't work" "get a mentor" "don't waste your time" take it with stride

Here are a couple resources I like:
www.honeybeesuite.com

1 - 12 of 12 Posts