Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,526 Posts
Well you are aware that you cannot label it as 'organic', right? Because you have no control about what chemicals might be in that pollen or nectar collected 4 miles from your hive in someone else's field or yard.
Sadly, unless we live in a very isolated unpolluted area for several miles around us in all directions, we still are effected by what others choose to apply to their ground, trees, flowers, lawns, crops, and water.
We just have to do the best we can, right? :eek:

You should shop around and see what others are charging and look at their containers and their product presentation.

· Registered
1,526 Posts
Any thoughts about my question?
Yes, like I said....shop around and see what others are charging and look at their containers and their product presentation.
One reason being that there is a lot of variation in prices across the U.S. depending on the area you live in.
I think the container (both the size, and the quality, or even the 'perceived quality') has a lot to do with how much you'd charge and how much you could expect to sell.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.