Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been on here long, but I wanna say I've really enjoyed the conversations. Whether I agree with everyone or not.:D

·
Registered
144 Posts
I'm sorry Nathan, but I disagree.

:D

·
Registered
102 Posts
Well I neither confirm nor deny any agreement as given in the statement in the previous paragraph, however, that decision can change at any given moment due to unforseen situations existing beyond the scope of this document.

...welcome to government contracting:eek:

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
You are all four wrong, now if you really.... :lpf:

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Nathan, actually you're correct, but as you've noticed, you simply have to have a sense of humor!
Regards,
Steven

PS - now, with 7 (or 6, depending upon how you're counting) more postings, we'll have the dozen different opinions. :D

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Nope...ain't gonna happen........the hive is half empty...HAMBONE...WHERES GET THE BEE SIGNAL OUT ASAP!!!!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.
This approach may be the steepest climb, but it's the shortest route to the top. (quote attributed to Nathan)

·
Banned
840 Posts
humorless, thin skinned whiners are going to be up in arms over that last comment.

Big Bear

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
big bear, I think there's a support group for those types
and I think I could make hay from my lawn right now

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Do you want to get hay, or get a lawn? Can't do both on the same plot of ground, can you? If so, tell me how...that ought to really annoy my neighbors! :lpf:

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
mow stripes....alternate hay, lawn, hay, lawn.....in beek terms it should look like this:

h
l
h
l
h
l
h
l

:lpf::lookout:

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Cain't healp it maaaaan......dats some GOOD mead

·
Registered
507 Posts
;)The views and opinions expressed here are not necessarily the views and opinions of the management. All opinions may or may not change at any given point in time. Had this been an actual emergency, you would have been told .... blah, blah, blah.

;)

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
DANGIT....theres management too......jeez....

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
No bees were harmed in the making of this post.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts