Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Well I neither confirm nor deny any agreement as given in the statement in the previous paragraph, however, that decision can change at any given moment due to unforseen situations existing beyond the scope of this document.

...welcome to government contracting:eek:

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Nathan, actually you're correct, but as you've noticed, you simply have to have a sense of humor!
Regards,
Steven

PS - now, with 7 (or 6, depending upon how you're counting) more postings, we'll have the dozen different opinions. :D

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Nope...ain't gonna happen........the hive is half empty...HAMBONE...WHERES GET THE BEE SIGNAL OUT ASAP!!!!!

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Do you want to get hay, or get a lawn? Can't do both on the same plot of ground, can you? If so, tell me how...that ought to really annoy my neighbors! :lpf:

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
mow stripes....alternate hay, lawn, hay, lawn.....in beek terms it should look like this:

h
l
h
l
h
l
h
l

:lpf::lookout:

·
Registered
507 Posts
;)The views and opinions expressed here are not necessarily the views and opinions of the management. All opinions may or may not change at any given point in time. Had this been an actual emergency, you would have been told .... blah, blah, blah.

;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.