Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've managed to get myself into somewhat of a situation ordering queens again. Queens were scheduled to arrive this morning so yesterday I got up and started splitting hives and making nucs. Just as I was finishing up with my first yard I got a phone call from the Queen Man who said sorry but those 100 carnolians you wanted won’t be ready until next week or later. I about dropped the phone then proceeded to give him an ear full. So he offered to substitute them with his Italians, (which I reluctantly did last year when he put me in this situation and they performed absolutely horribly in my climate).

You all get the picture, I'm screwed! Is there anyone out there that could spare some queens or know of anyone who could? I realize this is fairly unlikely this time of year but any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I would advise him you will take his Italians for FREE now that he has messed things up TWICE. Maybe get them in the splits and requeen from another supplier later.

·
Vendor
341 Posts
We have 9 NWC's and 5 Minnesotas we can ship tomorrow. They just arrived today. They were packed yesterday. We could ship UPS overnight or USPS Priority. They are in 3-hole cages with attendants. All very active and full of life. Call (877) 529-9233 or order online. $21.50 each + $5 USPS Priority shipping. $40 for overnight UPS shipping. Take all 14 and price is $20.50.

Or, feel free to pick up at our shop in Hiram, Ohio.

PM, email or call if you want them. First to reserve gets them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts