Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn't make it to TN this year for the conference. Did they announce where it will be held next year - 2011? I heard a rumor several months ago that it will be back in Indiana, but haven't heard anything since.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Yep, Indy...I was at the 2010 session HAS and it was announced that it was going back to Indiana for 2011. By the way, I throughly enjoyed being at HAS this year. It was great.

·
Registered
662 Posts
I am 100% positive it will be in Indiana...However, I am not 100% positive on the exact location in Indiana. Somehow I was under the impression it was back to where they had it in Indiana most recently which was Vincennes, IN, but again I am not sure. I will try to contact the HAS president to find out more specifics. When I do, I will pass it along here.

·
Registered
662 Posts
I checked in with Jim Garrison at HAS and he confirmed that HAS 2011 will be held at Vincennes, IN. Hope this helps those with their planning for next year's event. God bless...

·
Registered
318 Posts
Can anyone point me to who I need to contact about a vendor's space for this? Appreciate any help. We are a new startup and want to get in early on a wait list if spaces are filled. Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts