Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Burlington, MA. Langs
631 Posts
Welcome, FYI this winter is. it typical so be ready for some snow lol
I grew up here, moved to East Tx for 2 years and came back.... they didnt3like the Foot of snow I brought to them my 1st Winter there 🤣

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Welcome! Also highly recommend Worcester beekeepers association, lots of friendly, helpful and knowledgable people there.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hello Neighbor. Hopefully our bees won't rob each-other.😀;) . Worcester bee club is one of the best, because our bee inspector (Ken) is bee whisperer.🐝

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome. I did the 2018 bee school and I'm looking over my notes in preparation. :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Welcome from Holyoke. Lots of good folks on this forum and there's a wealth of information for beginners and old timers. A few varied opinions too :) keep us abreast of your progress.
Blessings
Bob

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Welcome to Beesource, GazzillionEar (cool handle).

I am heartened to see the enthusiastic welcome you have received from folks in your locale- sounds like you will be well represented.

Again, wecome and best of success in your first beekeeping endevour.

Russ

·
Registered
427 Posts
VARIED OPINIONS....? How could that happen on a beekeeping forum. Welcome All... really good information here just remember beekeeping is all about LOCATION. What is good here may not be good there. Everyone please be sure to include your location in your profile; it makes a big difference in answers to questions.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts