Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First, I wanted to say thanks to everybody for an awesome forum. The information in here is invaluable.

I have been mildly participating in here since last year, however this month my first Nuc arrives and this will be my first year as a brand new bee-keeper. With my limited knowledge, there's no doubt I'll be spending a fair amount of time in here.

I have taken a few courses, both online and in person, and a couple of weeks ago I felt pretty confident. But as the "due-date" approaches, I'm finding myself a little less confident, so thankfully there's Beesource (and YouTube) to help out.

Anyhow, a big hello from a brand new Southern California "Beek-To-Be." I'm looking forward to this fantastic new adventure.

Regards,
b1rd~

·
Moderator - In Memorium
Aylett, VA 10-frame double deep Langstroth
6,887 Posts
I'm looking forward to this fantastic new adventure.
Enjoy the ride and don't get discouraged when things don't happen the way the books say they should. Bees don't read the books.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
I have taken a few courses, both online and in person, and a couple of weeks ago I felt pretty confident. But as the "due-date" approaches, I'm finding myself a little less confident, so thankfully there's Beesource (and YouTube) to help out.
b1rd:

Welcome to Beesource- while it is daunting to begin in beekeeping, I expect you will quickly gain practical experience and find yourself a bit more confident as the season unfolds. Beekeeping is rewarding because it involves continual learning.

Best of luck to you in this new adventure- do keep us posted how things go for you.

Russ

1 - 9 of 9 Posts