Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Premium Member
Welcome to being a keeper of honey bees, and a wise one at that by learning first. 馃檪

Registered
Hi, I'm Mike, in Eastern Washington, and hope to learn here before I take the plunge.
welcome from Olympia! I recommend you put in your location in your profile so people can tailor the help they may offer you to the high plains desert or mountains which you keep will keep your bees.

Moderator - In Memorium
Aylett, VA 10-frame double deep Langstroth
Hi Mike B, welcome to Beesource.

Registered
Welcome to Beesource, Mike B. This site is a wealth of information, and as Cloverdale mentioned you are wise in my very humble opinion to learn everything you can about this fascinating superorganism before diving in.

Best of success to you in your preparatory efforts, and again Welcome!

Russ

Registered
Hi Mike-

I'm right there with you buddy... another newbie. I've enrolled in a class in my area (virtual until COVID lifts some of our in-person limitations). I've also done a ton of online research and have had some guidance by a local mentor (instructor). It's definitely still possible to order equipment but I was worried about stuff selling out so clicked the "submit" button minutes ago for the last items that I know I'll need.

I'm happy to share with you what I decided upon, but like I said, I'm a total newbie too so I am certain that we'll both find better expert advice from others on this forum!

Rob

1 - 8 of 8 Posts