Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined up to do some listening and learning. I am from Montana, and have had an interest in Beekeeping for about twenty years. A past resident gave me some equipment before he died about ten years ago. I was looking at the huge extractor the other day and thought I should get on with a little reading, to see if I want to invest. Thank You for having me. I look forward to learning from the collective knowledge.

·
Super Moderator
Aylett, VA 10-frame double deep Langstroth
5,821 Posts
Welcome. Vance G is in your area and should be able to provide some excellent location specific advise. Beekeeping can be very addictive. I hope you decide to become an addict.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Welcome Romedius. The journey you have undertaken will be remarkable. Lot's of ups and downs and you will never stop learning.
JP is correct. Vance G is very knowledgeable and in your neck of the woods. His advice will be invaluable. J

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Welcome to Beesource, Romedius- I am glad you have finally decided to take the plunge into beekeeping. It sounds like you are already ahead of the curve having some equipment at your disposal. Here's hoping that this Spring provides you with bees aplenty to fill all your equipment!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank You to both. Still trying to figure out how to use the forum search so I don't have to annoy everybody with redundant questions. Alot of questions for -50 degree weather, and too many bears.

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
Welcome to Bee Source from west Alabama.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts