Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys
I have a small farm with lots of diversity, meaning lots of different things growing and lots of different animals. I just added two nucs of bees and I must admit that this is by far the most baffling undertaking yet. I went to a six week bee school and have attended lectures, read books and watched countless videos on youtube but still feel like I have no idea of what I am doing. I have been looking for a place to ask questions and get advice from more experienced bee keepers and hope this is the place. I attend two bee club meetings and have the chance to ask questions there but that is only two nights a month and I have more questions that they have meeting time.
I just started a new thread called "Queen Questions???" in the general bee keeping forum. Please take a look and give me some insight if you have any.
I am in the mountains of Western North Carolina.
Allen

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hi Guys
I have a small farm with lots of diversity, meaning lots of different things growing and lots of different animals. I just added two nucs of bees and I must admit that this is by far the most baffling undertaking yet. I went to a six week bee school and have attended lectures, read books and watched countless videos on youtube but still feel like I have no idea of what I am doing. I have been looking for a place to ask questions and get advice from more experienced bee keepers and hope this is the place. I attend two bee club meetings and have the chance to ask questions there but that is only two nights a month and I have more questions that they have meeting time.
I just started a new thread called "Queen Questions???" in the general bee keeping forum. Please take a look and give me some insight if you have any.
Allen
hi allen welcome to bee source. I am in Hendersonville, but grew up in Pisgah forest and lived in balsam grove most of my life. have bees here and balsam grove. again welcome:applause:

·
Registered
34,542 Posts
Hi Guys
Allen
What Town do you put on your address when you send a letter? I used to live in WNC. Welcome to beesource. It gets better, but some times I still feel like I don't know what I am doing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.