Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys
I have a small farm with lots of diversity, meaning lots of different things growing and lots of different animals. I just added two nucs of bees and I must admit that this is by far the most baffling undertaking yet. I went to a six week bee school and have attended lectures, read books and watched countless videos on youtube but still feel like I have no idea of what I am doing. I have been looking for a place to ask questions and get advice from more experienced bee keepers and hope this is the place. I attend two bee club meetings and have the chance to ask questions there but that is only two nights a month and I have more questions that they have meeting time.
I just started a new thread called "Queen Questions???" in the general bee keeping forum. Please take a look and give me some insight if you have any.
I am in the mountains of Western North Carolina.
Allen

·
Registered
149 Posts
welcome we go to brevard every year and always go to pisgah love slideing rock is bee cool bee supply still open nice place and you can learn alot here

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hi Guys
I have a small farm with lots of diversity, meaning lots of different things growing and lots of different animals. I just added two nucs of bees and I must admit that this is by far the most baffling undertaking yet. I went to a six week bee school and have attended lectures, read books and watched countless videos on youtube but still feel like I have no idea of what I am doing. I have been looking for a place to ask questions and get advice from more experienced bee keepers and hope this is the place. I attend two bee club meetings and have the chance to ask questions there but that is only two nights a month and I have more questions that they have meeting time.
I just started a new thread called "Queen Questions???" in the general bee keeping forum. Please take a look and give me some insight if you have any.
Allen
hi allen welcome to bee source. I am in Hendersonville, but grew up in Pisgah forest and lived in balsam grove most of my life. have bees here and balsam grove. again welcome:applause:

·
Registered
34,542 Posts
Hi Guys
Allen
What Town do you put on your address when you send a letter? I used to live in WNC. Welcome to beesource. It gets better, but some times I still feel like I don't know what I am doing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts