Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,000 Posts
I'm going to ask my wife if I can have the same setup. :banana:
This would be half of the space. You would do a 180 and the other half would be my wood shop with a wall between.

What's the square footage?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
that is a 60 x 50 addition onto the existing building. the whole building is 50 x 140. it has our honey warming room and wax processing in the old part where we use to extract

·
Registered
12 Posts
This is the most glorious thing I've ever seen! If I ever get the chance to set up my own extracting shop one day, I'd want it to look just like this.

·
Registered
314 Posts
yep, just like my set-up, except I have a 20x12 ans one 20 frame extractor, a single uncapping tank and a clarifier. OTHER THEN THAT its really cose. YEA RIGHT !!! WOW nice set up, a MAN CAN DREAM CAN'T HE??

·
Registered
34,542 Posts
Now that's a Honey House. Is it big enuf. Most guys i know seem to think that no matter how big you build a building, it isn't big enuf. Looks big enuf to me. How many colonies do you run? 5,000? 10,000?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Wow, now thats a honey factory !! All that stainless steel $$$, Im sure it will work as good as it looks, enjoy it, most only dream of it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
Possum Valley, TN Bee Wrangler
964 Posts
Very nice!!

You fellas have something to be very proud of.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Really nice set up Greg, First class all the way, Hope you guys have a great honey season to go with your new set-up.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Maybe it's the angle of the shot, but where is the 52 inch flat screen TV and stereo sound system??

·
Registered
158 Posts
How's it working? Are you able to extract 160 boxes per hour? by the way whats that hose going into your extractor for?

·
Registered
300 Posts
Absolutely beautiful! It amazes me that anyone can produce enough honey to pay for a set up like that.I hope Cowan sends you a ham this Christmas.
Congratulations I know yall are proud of it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
the hose going into the extractor shoots a little steam inside to help loosen the honey and clean the combs out all the way. it really helps in the fall when it gets cold. Alpha, who said anything about a 52 in TV? we are getting a projector hahaha.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Wow, Im impressed. I'll second sqkcrk, how many colonies do you have to run to make a shop like that worth it?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts