Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's official.

image.jpg

The gentleman that runs a bee club that I go to asked me if I'd like to speak to a garden club near my house. I wasn't sure that I'd be the best candidate but was happy to share what knowledge I had. I brought some equipment to show explained some basic information and passed around a couple different honeys for them to try. I explained that I've only been keeping bees a short time and it was just a hobby out of control.
As I was cleaning up this official title was bestowed on me! It's on nice paper, signed and everything.

If anyone needs me I'll be in the Commercial forum discussing the finer points of professional scale queen rearing in the Pacific Northwest! :)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Thats very nice young man.:applause:

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Very very good! Your hard works had finally paid off.
Keep it up.

·
Registered
11,669 Posts
Very cool.

One of the most satisfying things is to give a presentation to an audience who appreciate it & you obviously hit the spot with them.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Farout dude

·
Registered
4 Posts
Awesome. You are good at explaining the hobby and you seem to enjoy the mentoring. It's great for the hobby and the bees if someone who is interested contacts someone like yourself. It encourages them to continue.

T

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
What type nails do you use to build the pallets that your hives are loaded on? :D

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I don't feel comfortable offering recommendations on fasteners until I'm invited to give a presentation on them to an Alabama deer hunt club. You'll have to find a metal worker!:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts