Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's coming in faster than their processing it, drying it. At the current height stability is decreasing add to that alphalpha and other strong flows for early June are due
Current configuration of pictured colony from bottom to top as set up this past friday, box 1 -5 frames brood nest laced with nector in brood area outsides open nector ,,,,,box 2 placed Friday open drawn deep ,,,,,box 3 deep of nector ( was bottom box before manipulation ) box 4 & 5 drawn mediums placed Friday ( I'm shure there well on there way to filling ) box s 6 , 7, 8. Full of nector limited capping in corners of frames. This is a conversation starter more than anything . The one question I do have has anyone frozen nector successfully and put it back on latter in the season for finishing

·
Registered
5 ,8 ,10 frame, and long Lang
2,773 Posts
It's coming in faster than their processing it, drying it. At the current height stability is decreasing add to that alphalpha and other strong flows for early June are due
Current configuration of pictured colony from bottom to top as set up this past friday, box 1 -5 frames brood nest laced with nector in brood area outsides open nector ,,,,,box 2 placed Friday open drawn deep ,,,,,box 3 deep of nector ( was bottom box before manipulation ) box 4 & 5 drawn mediums placed Friday ( I'm shure there well on there way to filling ) box s 6 , 7, 8. Full of nector limited capping in corners of frames. This is a conversation starter more than anything . The one question I do have has anyone frozen nector successfully and put it back on latter in the season for finishing
they will be fine, they process at night. the moving of frames is not necessary. If you wish to "help" the most help needed now is air flow, as you have a nice "stack" some sort of top opening would allow air to enter the bottom be heated by the bees and rise out the top with moisture. The bees will pile nectar in when they can and reduce moisture as they are able.
GG

1 - 3 of 3 Posts