Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First year beek and get enough. Didn't realize how addictive it could be. If another box from miller's, dadant, brushy mountain etc shows up at our doorstep my wife may divorce me. Didn't realize how amazing these creatures are. Looking forward to learning more and more. Thanks for having me!

·
Registered
5,400 Posts
Welcome! When you get a few of the "R" from beekeeper saved up. Send them to me. My girl friend uses them in warsh! :scratch:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Welcome beebob. I have felt divorce was close at hand as well over my beekeeping addiction. Best of luck with your bees.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Welcome to BeeSource from South Carolina....bees are neat
My wife was the same way...
Now she wants to know when can we look... Good luck with both...

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
My sister lives in Newton and I went to UMass, so forgive me if I say that I think beekeeping is "pissah". (This is a family-friendly site, so I'm slipping that one in with an alternate spelling.) You will know what I mean.

Call Betterbee today and get on their catalogue list. You need their stuff, too!

Welcome to the addiction, um, hobby.

Enj.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Welcome to BeeSource. Best of luck with your bees (and keeping your wife happy too!).

·
Registered
413 Posts
Welcome! Think about joining a local club. There are a lot of good ones in the area...

Cheers,
Tony P.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts