Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to introduce myself. I live in north Kitsap county, smack dabin the middle of Puget Sound. I am brand new, and just installed my first two hives a month ago. Everything is going strong and I just added the socond brood boxes due to the girls filling out 7 and 8 frames respectively. I am really enjoying the process and already am looking for other ways to expand the pursuit, but I still have many questions.

I have joined the local bee club which is filled with some great and experienced "beeks" and have learned quite a bit. I am going to be joining our queen rearing group. Fascinating stuff.

in addition to bees, we also have chickens and a large organic garden that takes a lot of my time. Not to mention sitting on the porch with a good cigar and watching the kids play.

anyway, thanks for having me.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Lots of us Washington state beeks on this site and a few on the peninsula. I just started a couple new hives up in PT with bees from Tarboo valley. Good luck & have fun with your new hives.

·
Registered
706 Posts
welcome to beekeeping most people here are willing to help out. Make sure you check out other places too. read all you can and remember there is more to know then a life time can encompass.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts