Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need help quick to find a replacement supplier. I need the 1lb upside down (inverted) plastic bottle with a BLACK cap. Betterbee was my former supplier. I don't know any supplier that carries the Black cap verses a yellow cap.Anyone and Everyone please help. I have already missed two festivals. I have 240 backorders myself to fill.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Need help quick to find a replacement supplier. I need the 1lb upside down (inverted) plastic bottle with a BLACK cap. Betterbee was my former supplier. I don't know any supplier that carries the Black cap verses a yellow cap.Anyone and Everyone please help. I have already missed two festivals. I have 240 backorders myself to fill.
Kelley Co. carries the jars but only has yellow caps. They have black caps but they are not for the inverted jars.

·
Beesource.com Sponsor
334 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Black sells more than yellow.
Interesting, as Gamber Container folks told me that yellow lids is far their best seller.

Can I ask what you are getting per bottle because the lids are black versus what you are getting for those whose lids are yellow? I am getting $6.50 a pound for those whose lids are yellow. Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts