Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Football's over. Time for hoops. Anybody else follow college basketball? Thought I'd start a thread just in case.

Also, I wanted to ask Mr. Hambone why the OkState Cowboys put such an extreme spanking on the Red Raiders. Are the basketball players more distracted than the football players for some reason? ;)

Neil

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
I don’t know what it is. Tech actually started out pretty well in that game and then just crumbled. Ok St. seems to have Tech’s #. In both Football and Basketball.

Tech has started out very well this year though. My official prediction is 21-9 regular season. That will at least get us to the dance this year.

Kentucky has made a huge rebound this year. I look for them to be in the Final 4.

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Tenn? I thought we were taking mens b-ball. :D

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Texas Tech beats Oklahoma State 81-74

·
Premium Member
4,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The irritating thing is you posted that while I lacked internet service due to moving, so it just sat there for days on end.

Just wait until the Big-12 Tourney.

BTW, what is your take on the Big-12 this year. Seems like a pretty weird/sorry year for hoops. Seems like there are a lot of just okay teams that can play great one night and then stink up a place the next game.

Neil

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
BTW, what is your take on the Big-12 this year. Seems like a pretty weird/sorry year for hoops. Seems like there are a lot of just okay teams that can play great one night and then stink up a place the next game. Neil
Couple of good teams, but the rest is mediocre at best. I see Tech dominating the tourney.

·
Premium Member
4,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
How 'bout them Cowboys. I hope they get to play the Red Raiders in the Big 12 tourney. Best 2 out of 3.

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
That was awesome. Tech has lost the last 5 in a row. :( We will lose to KS in the Big 12 Tourny Final. :D

·
Premium Member
8,315 Posts
New Mexico is now ranked #8 in the AP poll, #10 in the ESPN/USA poll. :)

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
New Mexico is now ranked #8 in the AP poll, #10 in the ESPN/USA poll. :)
And beat every ranked team they have played. Steve Alford has that team rockin. Do they still call the basketball stadium the "Pit" I think that's what its called.

Side bar: Tech has now lost 6 in a row. Well...it wil be 6 in a matter of minutes.

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Pretty easy win for OK St. tonight. They were up 20 when I turned it with a few minutes to go. Not sure who they play next. Tech beat CO today. We have Kansas tomorrow. :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts