Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Very nice, what did you do to it? I had a lisfranc fracture several years ago, fell out of the sky and broke lots of bones in my right foot. After it heeled they went back in and took my screws away, said I would have less trouble that way.

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure, I have neuropathy and can't feel my feet so it began to swell, went in for an x-ray and shazam! I hope they just leave it, i am tired of having my foot cut on.

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
"I hope they just leave it, i am tired of having my foot cut on."

Nope, foot surgery isn't anything to take lightly. When was the surgery? I hear of people having back or heart surgery and are on their feet in a month or so. I was laid up/in bed for the most part of three months before I was back to normal. I think you are young though, so I hope you will be able to take care of your bees this summer.

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is the third time on this foot and each of the other two times I was out for 3 months. Bad time of year for a beek to be down, thank goodness for my sons!

·
Registered
533 Posts
This is an outrage! Where are the Moderators! I have received a fusillade of demerits for less than this!

ps. You should just be able to take an 18v and reverse that out? Make sure you caulk after you are done.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts