Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is the short video of hive lifter I have purchased from Russia. The price is reasonable, shipping is the killer.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice. How do I get one? Do they have a website?
unfortunately they are not selling international so you have to know someone who is willing to go through the troubles buying it and then ship it. I bough 2 and can sell you one if interested. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
512 Posts
I purchased two of these from Lajos at Kaptarlift. The newest upgraded version which I really like uses a bicycle chain instead of the cable with constantly causes problems kinking up and jumping off the pulley if you don't bungee cord the lift cradle down to keep tension on the cable when not in use.

http://www.kaptarlift.hu/ez-egy-minta-oldal/kaptarlift-manual-chw/

If you ship these via airfreight, the shipping is a bit pricey but ocean vessel shipping can be arranged at a much cheaper price but takes much longer to arrive. Lajos and his staff are great people and do their best to work with the customer and get you what you want. The quality and workmanship of these beehive lifts I found to be very good.

On edit: if you use Google Chrome to view the website, it will automatically ask you if you want it to translate. The website is in Hungarian.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts