Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Just wanted to report that I ordered some woodenware from greenbeehives.com and received the order in two days - lightning fast. I ordered on Monday night, got the order confirmation the next day and then the package on Wednesday. I'd order from them again in a minute. :thumbsup:

Matt

·
Registered
574 Posts
I'm on the other side of TN from you, but I usually get Walter T. Kelley orders about that fast... dunno if you would get them that fast as well or not.

I haven't tried greenbeehives.com yet but I'll keep them in mind.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Hi All,

Just wanted to report that I ordered some woodenware from greenbeehives.com and received the order in two days - lightning fast. I ordered on Monday night, got the order confirmation the next day and then the package on Wednesday. I'd order from them again in a minute. :thumbsup:

Matt
Ditto

Same fast service even during Christmas Season and spoke to the owner on the phone, he answered himself:}

to discuss a special delivery situation and it got taken care of!

I like dat me.

Satisfied customer here...

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hi All,

Matt
They also sell a very good oil trap for small hive beetles. I bought some more when they had a sale around Christmas.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts