Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All!

My husband (chillard willard) has been an active member of this forum for a long time now. I finally decided to get joined up here.

I hope to learn and share alike.

Blessings!
Mrs B

·
Registered
703 Posts
well howdy wife o'mine.

Hey everybody, this is my wife. She's new to the forum and still relativly new to bees.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
well hello wife of Chillard glad to have you join us.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Alright then. Beers at the Jolly Miller sometime. I'm usually up in October to fish the Vedder. I'll also be passing through middle of March on my way up to Kamloops. You're welcome to stop by here next time you're through North Bend too. Looks like we're in for a very early spring if things keep going the way they have been.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alright then. Beers at the Jolly Miller sometime. I'm usually up in October to fish the Vedder. I'll also be passing through middle of March on my way up to Kamloops. You're welcome to stop by here next time you're through North Bend too. Looks like we're in for a very early spring if things keep going the way they have been.
HECK yeah beers at JM it is!!! :D We live right near the Vedder.

·
Registered
311 Posts
When I was a little 'un I used to pick berries every summer on my inlaws farm in Chilliwack. Strawberries and raspberries, used to eat 'em till I couldn't stand em anymore. I miss those days now :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts