I currently have 6 hives but only one has a laying queen due to 2 being splits off of hives that either swarmed or had their queens killed by either me or the bees. The splits are in different stages from all queen cells removed but still not laying to queen cells that should emerge in a day or so. Would it be safe to move any of the splits to a yard about 30 minutes away where I won't have access to eggs if their queen doesn't work out and I need to let them raise another one? My main concern is the transportation. Will this be bad to do with a queen that is very vulnerable or should I wait a few more weeks until one of them is laying and then move that one?