Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Aylett, VA 10-frame double deep Langstroth
5,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey folks, due to the decidedly political nature these threads have shown, the moderators have decided to to move them to the appropriate forum of Tailgater. These discussions remain open and anyone not already signed into Tailgater is encouraged to PM a moderator and request access so that the discussions can continue with the same passion and respect that has been shown in the previous posts. I personally enjoy reading ALL the posts, even the ones I do not agree with, because I firmly believe that open dialogue is the best hope we have for understanding where "the other side" is coming from. Rest assured that a post will not be deleted for content unless it is a clear violation of the Tailgater forum rules. All the best to The Beesource members that are participating and remember, US residents, if you want to make your voice heard, VOTE this November.

Grozzie2, Clyderoad, C-Bees, Wildbranch, Saltybee,
Gray Goose, Crofter, Juhani, GregV, Tim KS, OT, you are good to go.

·
Super Moderator
11,003 Posts
The "COVID-19 - non-political" thread which has morphed into a decidedly "political" thread,:( has also been moved to Tailgater.

·
Super Moderator
Aylett, VA 10-frame double deep Langstroth
5,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To help keep the conversations going, Robert, Deb, Azaleahill, ursa_minor, vectorjet, and roddo, ya'll are good to post on Tailgater.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts