Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Do you mean Georgia in the USA or Georgia in Russia?

I just couldn't resist!

Most of the package bees you purchase have ties to Georgia or Florida.

·
Registered
233 Posts
From Russia would be very difficult. there is or was a guy in alabama that rasied these a few years ago he has a web site. look and see what you can find ....Good Luck David

·
Registered
545 Posts
Not really on topic here... but I had a Caucasian queen a few years back... The wax they produced was absolutely the most beautiful yellow wax I have ever seen. Is that a typical trait? Also they were a little hot. I do not know the source.

JoeMcc

·
Registered
358 Posts
Whats up here? What happened to all the bad stories about Long Creek Aparies. Bee source are you being anti free speach or what. The post you deleated had left a question in my mind on weather I would buy from them. Whats up Bee Source? Are they reputible or not? Better yet ,ARE YOU REPUTIBLE?

·
Registered
5 Posts
No, you cannot import Mountain Grey Caucasians from overseas, it is against federal law. The best source of Caucasian bees is the Homan family in Mississippi. He maintains one of the lines that was used to breed the old Midnite bees. Can't find his number, but I believe it is in other posts.

·
Registered
545 Posts
No, you cannot import Mountain Grey Caucasians from overseas, it is against federal law. The best source of Caucasian bees is the Homan family in Mississippi. He maintains one of the lines that was used to breed the old Midnite bees. Can't find his number, but I believe it is in other posts.
Not sure what the difference is in the 2 Co.

FARRIS HOMAN BEE FARMS
P.O. Box 365, Hwy. 45A
Shannon, MS 38868
601-767-3960
Italian, Caucasian

HOMAN-McMASTER APIARIES
503 CR 520
Shannon, MS 38868
Phone: 662-767-3880 or 662-767-8923
Italian, Caucasian

·
Registered
80 Posts
wow this guys are dreaming of caucasian Queens Georgian mountain grey is the best choise i am caucasian and still live in georgia i could ship them in USA if it had not been against Federe law, but i wander if it is legal to bring them in US privately myself if it is legal i shall come to the USA myself and bring you caucaian Queens feel free to write me PM for more Questions
ILIA

1 - 18 of 18 Posts