Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a deadout i found this past week and noticed some mold (moldy bread type) on a couple of the combs. Should that be removed before using in another hive or will the bees take care of it, or should it just be destroyed. Also does anyone have a good way of getting rid of it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
706 Posts
Don't worry about mold, the bees will take care it themselfs, Mold to us is repulsive but bees just clean it out.
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Top