my winter feeding procedure for each hive:
- Equalize. Reduce the top entrance. Delete any others. Have 2 empty frames on the side for sugar bricks.
- Open feed.
- Wait x days after feeding stops.
- Add sugar bricks.
- What's an ideal min. temp. for s. 4 (given it will be warmer for all previous s.)?
- Should I combine s. 4 and 5?
- In s. 3, what's a good minimum for x?
- hives = 3
- In s. 2, I used 45.4 kg of sugar. They ate it in 3 days. I think I can make that 2 days this time.
- In s. 3, x = 7.