Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sounds like this guy would be cool to party with though. :)

(CNN) -- A Pennsylvania man attempted to resuscitate "a road-killed opossum," state police say.

But this was one possum who wasn't playing possum -- the ugly creature remained dead.

Troopers responding to the scene in Oliver Township on Thursday determined that Donald J. Wolfe, 55, of Brookville, was drunk, according to the police report
http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/03/26/opossum.drunk/index.html?hpt=T2

·
Registered
388 Posts
oh my, This is one of the few times I've actually been laughing hysterically at my computer. :) Thanks for sharing that.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
what would you say if you were caught making out with a dead possum? i am still waiting for my breeding pair hambone. i told the ups guy to keep an eye out for them. just imagine if the guy had been sober. i think that would have been worse. if i got caught doing that i would tell them i was drunk and smoking crack.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just read this on another website, the things people do when drunk.

Why in the world would someone choose to resuscitate a possum of all animals?

·
Registered
359 Posts
maybe the possum bore a stong resemblance to his wife.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I like to think that it was a dear pet of his...

I know that out in the Real world that there are Cat Lovers and Dog Lovers who might do the same. Maybe he was a Possum Lover...

I came across a picture of a Possum with Stripes and I got to wondering whether they might be crossbreeding with skunks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts