Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Oliver started this bragging thread on November 7th. As of this morning he is still texting me pictures of his hive stand claiming he’s a creative genius. Can one of you guys pm him and try to help him with his disorder?:(

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Oliver started this bragging thread on November 7th. As of this morning he is still texting me pictures of his hive stand claiming he’s a creative genius. Can one of you guys pm him and try to help him with his disorder?:(
Have you tried finding additional hobbies for him?

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Have you tried finding additional hobbies for him?
It seems his favorite hobby is constantly sending me bragging text. My favorite hobby is exposing his bragging on Beesource!

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
I will soon reveal the mother of all earthquake proof hive stands. I will NOT be out done by Oliver Frank.
Stay tuned and watch this thread!!

He is already green with envy that I just bought a new Tacoma.

3F122AB9-32E3-4275-8924-80B64E3D1214.jpg

·
Registered
7,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Charlie ahem! USED 2016 Tacoma. Let's keep to the true facts.
And as you have seen a picture of my latest quake proof stand, that is only 300' away from the Canada Fault line, your mother of stands better be good. I will withhold my picture from the BS members to give you a fighting chance.

I will soon reveal the mother of all earthquake proof hive stands. I will NOT be out done by Oliver Frank.
Stay tuned and watch this thread!!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts