Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else had trouble getting in touch with Maxant? I left several voicemails and emails to make a purchase weeks ago and no reply at all. I have called every few days for weeks and only get a voicemail for sales. Finally had to order my Maxant equipment from Rossman Apiaries. If anyone from Maxant reads this, please reach out.

Registered
send a PM to "MAXANT" on beesource, they were logged on today, usually pretty responsive

Registered
I ordered an extractor about a month ago on their website and was told they were three weeks out on manufacturing. I got a call from them last Thursday saying they were ready to ship, so their timing and delivery was pretty accurate. They answered every E-mail I sent by the next day. Sorry you're having problems.

Alex

Registered
Maxant is top notch and since they are local to me I can actually go there in person which I have done. With all the Covid things going on I would contact them through PM like said above.

Registered
I'm surprised, I usually get an email within an hour from them when I have a question. I bought an extractor this year as well and they are not too far from me. They said 3 weeks but it was more like 3 days. Called them up and they left it out on the loading dock for me. Nice curb side pickup!

Registered
When i was emailing Jake a couple months ago. He said they where slammed because of half their employees where off due to 19

Registered
I ordered an extractor about a month ago on their website and was told they were three weeks out on manufacturing. I got a call from them last Thursday saying they were ready to ship, so their timing and delivery was pretty accurate. They answered every E-mail I sent by the next day. Sorry you're having problems.

Alex
Looking through my E-mail string this morning, I actually E-mailed them, asking about delays, before I ordered. They were honest with me, so I then ordered on-line.
It will be here tomorrow.

Alex

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Took above advice and PMd Maxant through b source several days ago. No reply at all. A little bit frustrated with maxants lack of response even though I understand they are three to four weeks behind on shipping.

Registered
Sorry, just got your PM. I don't frequent the forum much.
We are here, we are extremely busy, and here to help!
You now have my direct email. Please reach out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts