Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

mason bee help

1148 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Jim Fischer
I recently joined and posted on the welcome tab but I decided not to clog it up and just post it on here. I had great people answer my questions on that thread and have read other threads about mason bees on here. I was wondering about mason bees and whether or not to buy the cocoons or not and ill probably debate about it for a while but if you have any tips id enjoy reading them thank you.
I recently joined and posted on the welcome tab but I decided not to clog it up and just post it on here. I had great people answer my questions on that thread and have read other threads about mason bees on here. I was wondering about mason bees and whether or not to buy the cocoons or not and ill probably debate about it for a while but if you have any tips id enjoy reading them thank you.
See more
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
our blooms start appearing in march and its coming up quicker than I thought ill have to search places that sell mason bees or find a source somewhere. I like starting small and watch something grow over the years. we've had mud dauber wasps here and their nests form all over the porch. thankfully I put this on a empty wall above my garden and nothing else. sounds like they could be after you lol.hopefully if they do show up they stay to the house I build and nowhere else around the outside of the house.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.