Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

Marking numbers for hives, cheap

523 Views 7 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  ruthiesbees

I thought I had missed buying these because they went out of stock. But today they came back for a brief time so I think I got the last group.
Comes to $0.04 each, you get 2 of each number 1-100, they were like $25 for the set- they were $23 a few weeks ago. This works good for 2 apiary sites, or You can use a sharpie to color on it for what ever.

Just thought I would let you know. There are others 1-100, 100-200 from different sellers, different colors and come to like $0.14 each but this was the cheapest.
I just wanted (for future) easy markings and cheap. I was only looking for 50 but saw these ;)
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
802 Posts

· Registered
nucs/Lang/long
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i ordered some colors of these last month

more expensive but thicker and i figure i can color coordinate with year mated.
Yes I saw those and almost got some but the other was a great deal and I don't think I'll have 100 in one area. I liked the white and blk letters are easier for my eyes to see

· Registered
nucs/Lang/long
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I thought I had missed buying these because they went out of stock. But today they came back for a brief time so I think I got the last group.
Comes to $0.04 each, you get 2 of each number 1-100, they were like $25 for the set- they were $23 a few weeks ago. This works good for 2 apiary sites, or You can use a sharpie to color on it for what ever.

Just thought I would let you know. There are others 1-100, 100-200 from different sellers, different colors and come to like $0.14 each but this was the cheapest.
I just wanted (for future) easy markings and cheap. I was only looking for 50 but saw these ;)

These are back in stock. Not sure if anyone was thinking of getting them.
$24, makes them $0.04 each, 2 sets of 1-300 number thin plastic disks

· Registered
7,225 Posts
The sheep tags I tried did not hold up well. For years we have been hand painting numerals. We number the stand, not the hives, we are not migratory. I am presently painting wood numbers from woodcrafter.com.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts