Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how honeybees will do to Majarina? (spelling)? I don't use the stuff but I think it will be legal everywhere before . long . At least here in this country anyway . I was surprised that Colorado voted in .

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Re: Majarina

and its better if it doesn't get pollinated, seeds are frowned upon, and potency drops some. it's close relative hemp grows in all the ditches in the midwest and i've not heard of any problems. if you put it in your smoker you'd see some effects.

·
Registered
324 Posts

and its better if it doesn't get pollinated, seeds are frowned upon, and potency drops some. it's close relative hemp grows in all the ditches in the midwest and i've not heard of any problems. if you put it in your smoker you'd see some effects.
In my younger days we used to put in in a smoker. :shhhh:

·
Registered
3,122 Posts

It kills brain cells, or so they used to say, does it kill mites?

·
Registered
1,493 Posts

All it would do is make the bees lazy, build peace symbol shaped cells and consume higher than normal amounts of honey/pollen which in the end would starve them.

·
Registered
58 Posts

It kills brain cells, or so they used to say, does it kill mites?
I fear that enough of it will give you a serious mite infestation that will have you scratching yourself to death.
I don't think anyone should count on making any money pollinating vast ganja fields anytime soon....

·
Registered
623 Posts

hahahahahahahaha best thread EVER ! well...it will be once more people chime in im sure. i think if they pollinate enough of it..the bees might wake up,realize that the man is trying to keep them down by poisoning their food and trying to use prohibition tactics that have never worked. not that im keen on this particular subject or anything hahahaha.btw,they would never get glaucoma :)

·
Registered
58 Posts

hahahaha.btw,they would never get glaucoma :)
Oh no, now I need to know if bees can get glaucoma!
How many crops need bees for pollination?
Not far from me are lots and lots of peaches but I get conflicting reports on the need or lack
thereof of bees for peaches.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.