Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
they have a answer service now taking order the people don't any about BEES I made order today she placed the order left out some items when I ask her to read the items back to me she left out items --she said she would place them in another order that was under 100.00 ---I WOULD HAVE TO PAY SHIPPING ON THE NEXT ORDER I told to cancel order--- she had already send it end ----hope i don't get a shipping charge

·
Registered
4ish langstrom hives
1,459 Posts
call them back and tell them to cancel the order. You might have better luck ordering online, or from another supplier.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Most people that take orders don't know about the products they're selling. I would ask to speak to somebody else as her mistake should not be your loss. Or e-mail their contact. They'll make it right. I've heard of issues with them lately but got my stuff quickly with no issues.

·
Registered
6a 4th yr 9 colonies inc. 2 resource hives
702 Posts
The timing of the call is everything. If you can speak to a Mannlake person (just ask them) then they will get it right. I would persist until you get it the way you want it. BTW- Paypal through Mannlake does not allow revisions. Using a regular credit card does. I always use a credit/debit payment with them now.

·
Registered
661 Posts
I like Mann Lakes stuff, quality is great and when you deal with the right person-flawless. What happen after that can be a challenge. I place an order two weeks ago and three out of five items were wrong and the order (so far) came as four sperate packages, plus the one (hopefully corrected order) that's tracked for tomorrow so i guess that's five. Seems inefficient. There is one of their resellers about twenty miles away and when ever possible I go to him rather than Mann Lake itself-plus is prices are slightly better and he's a large scale commercial guy who's fun to talk with. Keep it local!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have used Mann Lake and like their products but after all the screw ups they made on my orders this spring and lack of customer service I will never use them again, they would not answer the phone or call me back. My wife went to their face book page and complained they answered her on it but I finally hand to cancel part of my order and get it from someone else. I was told by one of their sales people that they are just a wholesale warehouse and when you place an order they ship what they have in stock and wait on the rest till it comes in. They don't know when that will be and have no way of telling if they actually have it in stock or not when you order, not a very customer friendly way of doing business.

·
Registered
6a 4th yr 9 colonies inc. 2 resource hives
702 Posts
They don't know when that will be and have no way of telling if they actually have it in stock or not when you order, not a very customer friendly way of doing business.
I just placed an order with Mannlake yesterday. It was done over the phone with a Mannlake employee. They knew exactly what they had in stock and whether an item was on backorder. It will be delivered tomorrow. That is the difference between talking with the answering service or an employee.

·
Registered
83 Posts
This is rather simple to resolve.

1) Call Mannlake.
2) Cancel the existing order.
3) Place a new order or better yet go online and place the order.

I will admit the order history / order status is confusing as heck on the web site. I have orders which show shipped and pending. I've received everything.

Also I screwed up the first order I placed. I ordered 2 packs of 20 frames. I thought they sent me an extra pack of 20 by mistake. But when I called them, they assured me I ordered them. I didn't have a need to send them back as I was going to order more, but all the same I wanted to make sure we were square.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts