Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got on Facebook about 2 weeks ago and have been playing a game called Mafia Wars, what I need is for a few members on here to join my Mafia if you play, I am at the stage of game I can't really go higher with out more members, I only have four members now, if you want to join PM me so I can get the info to set up friend status and then I will be able to sent you a recruitment email. any help would be appreciated!!

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Never played Mafia wars. My wife was playing a couple of the farming games that were/are on there. But got burned out on them.

·
Premium Member
3,533 Posts
Ted
Whats a madaU southern boy playing Chicago games:lookout:

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
TwT,

Look outside...

I think those guys :cool::cool::cool: parked in front of your house want to play...

·
Registered
5,604 Posts
You're very brave, Ted. Mafia Wars is one of the most addicting games I've ever played. I finally had to pull the plug. One of my customers got me started and after several months I had hundreds in my mafia. A recruitment tip, once you begin adding friends just watch and send all of their mafia friends a friend invite with "Mafia Wars" as a message and you'll build up in no time. They will start coming to you also.

The deeper you get into the game the more time it consumes and the more hooked you get. Kind of like beekeeping ... "I'm only going to have 3 hives" :rolleyes:

Enjoy the ride!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts