Had a swarm enter a bait hive May 1st. Within a couple days pollen was being brought in and there were drones present. I figured it would be acceptable to transfer them into a permanent home, same location, different box. No eggs or queen was spotted at the time of transfer (May 3rd). It was a small swarm(3 medium frames at most). I placed a frame of newly build comb with eggs from another colony in the new box. A week later (May 10th) there were 3 or 4 capped queen cells. They drew another comb that had eggs in it. I didn't spend much time trying to find the queen so can't say if she was there, but I was concerned at the amount of eggs in each cell. 2 to 5 eggs in the back of many of the cells. All eggs are center back of the cells and not on the sides. First thought, laying worker. Then I started thinking it could be a secondary swarm with a newly mated queen trying to get the hang of laying. There is limited drawn comb so I'm hoping it's a newly mated queen just trying to figure it out. I can't see how a laying worker would start laying right after they swarmed and a few days after eggs were placed in their new home. I think it's a LW on one hand and a new queen on the other. I've read more than 2 eggs its a LW. I am going to wait another week before looking again and see what happens.