Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

We are a 501c3 non profit looking to buy 1000 new beehives. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on where we could do this. Ideally the company we would be buying from would also donate some to us as they are a tax write off.

Suggestions and feedback appreciated. Please feel free to PM as well.

Thank you!

Devon

·
Registered
17 Posts
Since Karma Honey has yet to file a 990 public financial disclosure, you should probably make that info public on your website. Most 501c's are a scam that solicit donations to pay fat salaries to founders or staff.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Since Karma Honey has yet to file a 990 public financial disclosure, you should probably make that info public on your website. Most 501c's are a scam that solicit donations to pay fat salaries to founders or staff.
Your first post since 2014 @Antartica! We shall most definitely be doing so, the non profit is 3 months old. To the best of my knowledge we will only be able to do this after 1 year of existence?

Now to my original question, do you have any suggestions or feedback?

Thank you!

Devon

·
Registered
17 Posts
Your first post since 2014 @Antartica! We shall most definitely be doing so, the non profit is 3 months old. To the best of my knowledge we will only be able to do this after 1 year of existence?

Now to my original question, do you have any suggestions or feedback?

Thank you!

Devon
Yep. I read a lot, and generally only post to forums where I can add expertise or have a relevant question that I can't otherwise find an answer to.

Looks like your first post also, at least with your new second identity.

But if you're insistent keeping to the topic of getting 1000 hives, the easiest place will be coming off almonds in Cali in the coming months.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts