Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a Beekeeper named , Zeke St. James , He may also go by the name of Gary Manning . He has a helper named Jeff Olney . Names may not be spelled correctly. He is out of the Imperial County area or The Yuma Az area. Please PM me , or Respond here if you know any of these individuals. He will have bees in almonds somewhere ..

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
If this is about the "lost bees" pm me. I know a guy who is out of Phoenix but runs bees down in that quarter... . He might have some insight...

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Update :

Gary D Manning Jr should be out of the Bakersfield area and may be working for Jim's Honey. Anyone know this guy?

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Jim's Honey has DOT licenses -- so should have extensive paperwork on any current and former employees.
Jim's Honey Farm LLC
7701 Jenica St Bakersfield, CA 93314
(661) 399-6226
Motor Carrier (MC) Number: 387471 USDOT: 834667
Total Trucks: 4 Trucks Owned: 2 Tractors Owned: 2 Trailer Owned: 2 Total Drivers: 4

Approximately, how old is Gary (Dale?) Manning, Jr. early 30's??

is he associated with 1308 Kelly St. Bakersfield or 1223 Wilson Ave. Bakersfield.
Is this web link relevant ? http://files.usgwarchives.net/ca/kern/obits/manning8990gob.txt

The Google Street view of 1223 Wilson Ave. just happens to have a dude standing in front of his Kawasaki bike -- https://www.google.com/maps/@35.417...!1e1!3m2!1saUwIKRqwuEguzStDbeOysg!2e0!6m1!1e1

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah He is 33. Gary Dale Manning Jr. Just got off the phone with Jims Honey . Real nice people. The guy doesn't work for him so that info didn't pan out but he's gonna check around as well. I had originally thought that maybe he worked for Jims honey cause they had wintered some hives in the area. He had dropped his name to some locals and it got back to me. Now im more convinced that this guy is the culprit.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Bradley
I was trying to send a private message, and the forum throws an error:
"Bradley_Bee has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

1 - 7 of 7 Posts