Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Moderator - In Memorium
Aylett, VA 10-frame double deep Langstroth
6,881 Posts
The purpose of the GM/Player cycle is to regulate narrative tension. If things slow down too much in the GM turn, it's probably time to switch to the player's turn, and vice versa. In fact, knowing when to switch comes down to this
Another one of your posts where it seems you forgot you were on a bee forum.

·
Moderator - In Memorium
Aylett, VA 10-frame double deep Langstroth
6,881 Posts
With the cold weather, my wife has been putting cat food outside on the back porch for the local outdoor cats. The other week she told me that we had a new large gray cat, in addition to a smaller gray cat and a black one that would come to dine at Chez Palmer. Well, I got to see the large gray cat while it was chowing down out of the dish of food. We have given the "cat" a name, possum kitty.

·
Registered
4ish langstrom hives
1,581 Posts
With the cold weather, my wife has been putting cat food outside on the back porch for the local outdoor cats. The other week she told me that we had a new large gray cat, in addition to a smaller gray cat and a black one that would come to dine at Chez Palmer. Well, I got to see the large gray cat while it was chowing down out of the dish of food. We have given the "cat" a name, possum kitty.

lol, I was expecting trash panda

·
Registered
811 Posts
For years I have had cats hanging around my barn and all around my hives. Always found it interesting how they like the hives.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts